Friday, January 7, 2011

Start of My Own Blog

Preface: Multiple influences have pointed me to begin blogging my experience, and I admit I am not the most experienced journalist. Amanda Keeter's blog was inspirational in my decision to blog as well as Dr. Ford's recommendation to begin capturing my experience before it is mandatory. Additionally, another cohort peer, John Griffin, has decided to blog his experience as well. At this point, I am not interested in mimicking their blogs, but I plan to cross-reference their experiences, to create more multi-dimensional picture of what the Concordia MBA experience has to offer for prospective students.

A special thanks to Amanda for providing information to Cohort 2 students about what to expect. I know that you helped to ease some anxiety in the weeks leading up to the Orientation and Launch Workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment